Pet Sitting Services
- Free In-Home Consultation
- Come to your house to feed and water your animals.
- Help you pick out a schedule of visits that are satisfying to
you and your pet.
- Clean cat boxes or let dogs out to walk and take care
of their needs.
- Overnight stays for those who feel that their pet is happier,
less destructive, and safer with someone in the house at night.
- Water plants, turn lights on and off, collect mail
Property Management Services
- Visit a house once or twice a week to check that everything
is in order
- Run water in all sinks and flushing toilets
- Water outdoor and indoor plants
- Put out food for wildlife
- Do a general walk-through checking for any leaks from the roof
or around windows, or checking to see if there is anything out of
order or suspicious looking and notifying the owners and authorities.
“Providing the best care means getting to
know each of the animals personally. Knowing
where to walk your dog or get their favorite
toy or just getting some kitty-love and
throwing little catnip balls is important
to ensure a smooth transition when you leave.
It also makes your pets more comfortable to
meet their sitter with you present, so they
know they can trust me while you’re away.”